Peptides = Beautiful Skin
What is a Peptide?
Peptide is a chain of amino acids that are the building blocks of proteins in the skin.
Why is quality Peptides a must have for beautiful skin?
When quality peptides are in a short chain of amino acids, they are able to penetrate the top layer of our skin. Peptides are small enough to go all the way down into the first layer of the skin where all the magic happens. See picture below.
- give structure to cells
- regulate gene function (with aiding in gene regulation gene function, peptides are proven to help regulate hyperpigmentation "dark spots" so the cells stop producing too much melanin "color") With professional skincare services, and proper products including peptides...say.....So long sun damage, Melasma, and hyperpigmentation peptides will regulate those cells, over time.
- moves molecules from one work site to another (keeps cells moving)
- water, most abundant molecule, then protein is 2nd (peptides are part of our proteins, they're the building blocks)
- peptides signal fibroblasts to produce more collagen ( A fibroblast is a type of cell that is responsible for making the extracellular matrix and collagen.) It's what gives skin that supple, youthful look because it's producing more protein blocks aka collagen.
- Peptides are a "must have" for anti-aging to see/get desired results
Here are The Spa Room's favorite products with quality peptides that have the quality ingredients to pull peptides down to the dermis (lowest layer of the skin). Available at The Spa Room for purchase. You can also buy Sanitas online, here at and have it directly mailed to you.